Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back To Reality...


I have a confession to make...I have wasted away another perfectly good day! We stayed in AGAIN today...it's just so cold outside, and we have no appointments, nowhere we HAVE to be...so, I shouldn't feel so guilty, right? Besides, it's back to reality tomorrow! It starts off with an early morning appointment at the orthodontist! I've been reading blogs again today. I did some legit stuff as well...washed all the sheets in the house, bathed the dog, sent my oldest child out into the cold to get the mail...of course, I've been reading the Pioneer Woman's blog. She had a photo of her child with his finger up his nose...I couldn't do that to my own child, but my nephew is a different story! Like I have said before...it's disgusting, but funny if it's not your own child! I would like to take this time to apologize to my sister for continuing to share this photo that I took two years ago...it's just that it's truly one of my favorites!

No comments: