Sunday, January 13, 2008

my favorite photo...


I took this photo in Mexico this summer. This little boy broke my heart...if ever I've felt God's love, it was in Mexico. It's so hard to put into words. Actually, I can't put it into words. Why would children, whom we've never met before, hold on to us? I won't say hug, because it was more than that. It absolutely changed me. My prayer is that God will use me...I love Isaiah 6:8...Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" The song at the bottom, You Said, by Shane and Shane, I first heard while in Mexico. Every time I hear it, a flood of emotion courses through me. Play it, and listen closely to the words. I can't fathom the depth of His love for us...I'm so unworthy, yet so grateful...

No comments: