Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First Resolution For 2008...


Have you seen this? If you are a fellow blogger, here's your chance to publish your blog!

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

We spent the day cooking, watching football, and looking at old photo albums. I realized that I haven't put together a photo album in about two years! I have tons of photos...I think one resolution for this year will be to do a Blurb blog book and a photo book. Look at these photos from 2004...my, how our girls have grown...this is why I love photos...one look at these and I was there at the beach that day...oh, happy day!

One more thing...the sample blog book at Blurb is the book of Sheye Rosemeyer. I came upon a link to her blog while reading the Tate's blog. It is beautiful, haunting, heartbreaking...I read the entire blog in one sitting.

www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com

I look at the many photos of years past, and I thank God above for another year with my husband and children. Here's to 2008...

No comments: