Friday, April 25, 2008


My mom will be in Hong Kong for another week...please pray for her safety while there and traveling mercy on the way home. I added a few songs to the media player at the bottom of my blog. These are great songs. They are:
Already by Rush of Fools
Beautiful Lord by Leeland
Wondrous Love by Jadon Lavik

Great, great songs! Another one I love...Call My Name by Third Day.

In the video above, the lead singer for Rush of Fools tells what the song Already is about. Just watch the video and then listen to the song.

*Update: I took a few songs off my media player because I added a few new ones. I also moved the player over to the right hand side. I want to list the songs I took of because I love them so much. These songs can be found on iTunes.

I'm Not Who I Was by Brandon Heath
If You Want Me To by Ginny Owens
Audience Of One by Big Daddy Weave
Sea of Faces by Kutless
Praise And Adore by Wavorly
Shadowfeet by Brooke Fraser
Albertine by Brooke Fraser
Beautiful You by Monk & Neagle

No comments: