Friday, May 9, 2008

Mo-Mo's Day...




I love my girls...I guess we're going to celebrate Mother's Day all weekend long...if so, that's just fine by me! Shelby made an amazing flower card...it touched my heart...she asked me why I didn't cry tears of joy, so I told her I almost did! She replied, "Well, I want you to!" She's so funny. Did you read the last part? I'm a gift from God? Sometimes I feel so unworthy, inadequate as a mother...then, I remember that every day is a new day! If I screw up, my children forgive me. God does, too. I love the fact that I'm clever, provide marvelous clothes, and a splendid home. Most importantly, she knows that I care and I'm there for her when she's scared. I am humbled that she says I'm a gift from God. It does make me want to cry tears of joy, and thank God for His goodness. Silly girl, she closed the letter with, "You(r) #1 daughter, Shelby"...Jordan made the cutest banner and hung it on the back fence. Happy "Mo-Mo's" Day...she always calls me Mo-Mo...I love it! By the way, later on, I did cry. It was mixed emotions of, "Father, I AM so unworthy, and so humbled that you love me, and that you have blessed me beyond measure. My children are blessings from God above and I thank Him everyday. Jordan and Shelby, you Are so amazing! Okay, I've got to go and pull myself together now!

No comments: